Monday, January 16, 2012

scripture purse

I made myself a scripture bag. Mostly wanted an excuse to make a cute purse for myself. I originally saw this purse on my friend, Kati's blogspot. I modified it to a bigger size and whipped this up. I had to make two different ones out of scrap fabric (meaning old pillow covers) so that I wouldn't mess up on my pretty fabric.
I did a zipper pocket and a regulare pocket on the inside.
The fabric is Heirloom by Joel Dewberry. Love it more everytime I look at it.

3 comments:

Kati said...

I'm so happy you used this fabric for something fun just for you! You did a great job.

Sabrina Gironda Perkins said...

wow is really cute

Scott and Karin said...

Isabel is going to be a knockout! She's so cute! And I LOVE the bag! I want one for my Relief Society bag...I got myself a sewing machine a couple weeks ago, maybe that will have to be my first project, since you are no longer here to make me things...:) Love you!