Friday, August 3, 2012

Isabel


These are just a few pictures and a small video of my little Isabel.  In a little over a week she'll be 1!  I want to cry!  Most likely being my last one it's kind of sad to think about.  She's not as fast at her milestones, like crawling and walking as were Aaron and Jordan but she sure makes up for it in her interactions with us.

Poor thing lately as she's crawling (lopsided) she keeps falling and hitting one side of her forehead.  At the end of the video she does it again.
 Eating blackberries by our house.
 First bed-head ever for Isabel.  I made the mistake of feeding her watermelon after her evening bath and so she had sticky hair.  So she woke up with her hair all over the place!  When your kids wake up with crazy hair and bad breath then you know they're not babies anymore.  I haven't had the pleasure of smelling the bad breath first thing in the morning, but I think we'll be getting there soon.
And finallly the little miss has learned how to squak, cry, or yell when she is unhappy with something (like taking away something she wants), and she'll cry until she gets it back.  From my very pleasant baby into a normal one... :)

3 comments:

The Tylkas said...

I can't believe she is almost 1. Hard to believe! It is sad to see them grow but as they grow they continue to do wonderful things!

Sabrina Gironda Perkins said...

non ci posso credere che avra' un anno presto, tanti auguri

Scott and Karin said...

I love the feet clapping! That's hilarious!