Friday, August 3, 2012

New Car


 We got a new (used) car.  It's a little bigger than the one we had and now I don't have to force the door closed every time we get in the car (because the car seats all 3 lined up in a row are just a little too big for the one we have).  I wasn't able to get great pictures and haven't had a chance to try again.  The kids have kept me busy.

It's a Peugeout 307.  It's a 7 seater, but the back two seats fold down.  So it's either a five seater with a good amount of trunk space or it's a 7 seater with no trunk space.  We got it at a great price and we're really happy with it.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

it seems like everyone is getting a new car these days! (my sister just got a new (used) car too!!)

i'm trying to be content with my 2003 toyota after seeing your beauty. And with 2 more seats, maybe you should have a few more babies ;)

Heidi said...

yay!!!

Sabrina Gironda Perkins said...

much easier this way